Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you think about the skills in the soccer of my cousin? We are from and live in Brazil


What do you think about the skills in the soccer of my cousin? We are from and live in Brazil!?
The site of the video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyo9DsBz3Fg Please, if this isn't a problem for you, write in basic Enghish,it's like I'm writing know and it's only what I understand. Happiness for you and one big hug! Save USA!Save Brazil!
Brazilian Football (Soccer) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
very good juggling!
2 :
Cool! I can't do them even if I trained 100years.But why there were many people bothering him? Send me anything you want on: thin_boy_123@yahoo.com I accept friends.(Especially Argentina lovers)







Read more discussions :