Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello I live in Brazil and would like to answer this question


Hello I live in Brazil and would like to answer this question.?
this is my first question in English that I'm doing. I wonder if it's hard to decorate the Portuguese language? sorry the question is: I live in Brazil and I would like to''do''this question. not in order to embellish rather more able to speak without mistakes.
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello, I am Brazilian and I would like to ask this question: I live in Brazil and I would like to ask this question:
2 :
You mean you want to ASK a question. By "decorate" I think you mean "decorar" = "memorize" "Estudar de cor" = "commit to memory" Answer: it's just a matter of time. Read a lot Do a lot of exercises Watch movies and pay attention to the words (use English captions/subtitles) Learn the lyrics to your favorite songs (choose singers with a clear diction at first)







Read more discussions :