Thursday, December 1, 2011

How to buy a book of Christian sacred music in English, traditional here in Brazil


How to buy a book of Christian sacred music in English, traditional here in Brazil?
I am Brazilian and I live in Brazil; in the churches Assemblies of God of Brazil we used a traditional music book that we knew as Christian Harp. Most of the hymns belongs to foreign authors, I believe to be American. Somebody that knows, please tell me as aquirir, thank you. With score.
Religion & Spirituality - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Tudo bem meu amigo? Eu não entendo Português bem muito mas talvez você queria http://christianharp.yolasite.com/ Talvez tem aqui, http://books.google.com.br/books?ei=rC4US_TbF8SQuAfngrS4CQ&ct=result&q=Christian+Harp&btnG=Pesquisar+livros, o livro que você quer. Try the two links I provided, maybe they'll guide you to the book you want, for example Google books has a number of books called Christian Harp, some of which are over a hundred years old. From Google books you can even download a PDF file of the book you think is the one you want. Check it out and let me know. Abraço!






Read more discussions :