Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WHAT you who live here in the United States think of Brazil


WHAT you who live here in the United States think of Brazil?
I live in Brazil
Other - Society & Culture - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've never lived in Brazil but I think it's a lovely country. The people maybe a little too confrontational as I saw in "Just for Laughs videos"
2 :
What do we think of Brazil? I particularly think Brazil would be an interesting place to visit.
3 :
I heard they have very nice beach fronts and hot women that live there.
4 :
dominated by extremist machismo-ism....... the women of Brazil should be armed.... and the machismo's disarmed
5 :
I know where it is, that's all. I've seen pictures also.
6 :
For those who has not any idea bout what is like Brazl: http://www.youtube.com/user/AllAboutBrazil#g/p







Read more discussions :