Monday, May 14, 2012

If You Could, Would You Like To Live In Brazil Or Australia


If You Could, Would You Like To Live In Brazil Or Australia?

Other - Australia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Since Australia and Brazil seem to be involved in an unofficial race to remove any existing vegetation from the planet in the name of "development" I would prefer to travel between the two to see who's winning.
2 :
Australia, hands down. In Australia they speak something approaching English. In Brazil it's nothing like.
3 :
Australia. I'm too old to learn Portuguese and they don't play Australian Football or Cricket in Brazil.
4 :
I was born in Brazil , I am a Canadian citizen now and I would choose HANDS DOWN Australia... (that is if I had to be shipped muzzled and forced out of Canada cuz I love it here eh?)






Read more discussions :