Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How to purchase in Brazil with an international credit card


How to purchase in Brazil with an international credit card?
I live outside Brazil but need to make a purchase there on any online store, such as americanas.com.br or submarino.com.br. or any other who sells digital cameras or MP3 Players. The problem is that non of them seem to accept credit cards issues outside of Brazil... Do you know of any store which does? Do you know of any work around?
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you could try this website its www.mercadolivre.com.br its the brasilian version of ebay and has a system similar to paypal called "mercado pago" not 100% sure your gonna be able to but its worth a try,.. do you have a CPF number? i have a ccard issued in brazil if u want we could arrange some deal, i have a paypal account, do you? latentemaroc@yahoo.fr
2 :
No, but keep searching, don't just trust. I bid on eBay for a product from Brazil, paid through Paypal. $699. The product never arrived and eBay and Paypal were both worthless for months. I believe I'd have just lost out except that I funded Paypal with my MasterCard, and they reversed my charge and went after the refund at no cost or hassle to me. Watch out. I have been a Chartered Financial Consultant for 20 years and I barely survived this one.





Read more discussions :