Friday, May 1, 2009

I live in Brazil...and like to know any things


I live in Brazil...and like to know any things..?
I do not know if I go to know to write for the right... I would like to know, as it is the life in U.S.A. there... what you they make in the week end, like to eat, they like if dressing, type of preferred music... Ah, and some curiosidades as: slangs, palavões... Sorry, but I don't know to write in English, I wrote with the aid of a site of translation!!
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
é bem diferente do brasil....dependendo de onde vc mora. não tem a beleza natural do brasil e as pessoas tb não são tam animadas e alegres qnem os brasileiros. eu acho q miami e o melhor lugar p/ viver tem uma comunidade grande de brasileiros...mas vou te dizer esses americanos soh comem porcaria e tem q ter muito dinheiro pra comer BEM mesmo...então vai se acustumando! de qual parte do brasil q vc eh? pelo amor de deus....aprenda falar inglês!!
2 :
In the USA, I like to hear LIVE music on the weekends. I never go to a concert alone. I ask a friend, and we can discuss the concert after the performance. I like to eat in a restaurant with a quiet table, and order from a menu. NO FAST FOOD FOR ME! I like "the blues", and I also like jazz. And Brazilian jazz, too. I have a collection of Flora Purim, Airto Moriera, ACJobim, Nascimento. I am 50 years old. SLANG: I am an old GEEZER. I like good food, not SLOP. I hope the concert is AWSOME (very good) and not A RIPP OFF (a waste of money). Speak more English.... you are doing fine.........LATER, MAN. Trevor.






Read more discussions :