Monday, November 7, 2011

I would like to live in Brazil,what must I do.By the way I only speak Spanish/English,and it's not the same


I would like to live in Brazil,what must I do.By the way I only speak Spanish/English,and it's not the same.
Portuguese is the language of Brazil,not Spanish.Although Portuguese and Spanish are romance languages,and the two languages sound similar and had evolved from Latin,they are not the same,I researched that.I don't think Brazil is better than U.S.A because it's not,it's just that Brazil is so magnificently, beautiful,especially Rio De Janeiro,the Cariocas(local Brazilians from Rio De Janeiro)beautiful beaches,women, carnivals,samba,bossa nova,the ethnic melting pot,est.These people of Brazil are not Hispanic,but they look like them,and they are still beautiful ethnicly diverse people,from very dark,to light,to dark or light brown.These people are soccer freal fanatics,I just hope they don't kick my @ss if I say soccer,instead of football.I want to be around that environment, then I'll come back to the great U.S.A # ! nation.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you could learn some basic Portugese. Though some Brazilians might speak or understand Spanish, it would be better to practice Portugese. Good luck.
2 :
If you already speak Spanish learning Portuguese will not be difficult, I have recently learned it using Spanish as a base. Most Brazilians can understand you well if you speak Spanish, but you will have difficulty understanding them. There are many language acadamies in Rio and Sao Paulo that teach Portuguese from a Spanish point of view, and after a few weeks you will start to get a hang of it, though you wll be far from perfect. After three months or so, you should be doing pretty well.
3 :
Keep your typical American nationalit bullshit to yourself.
4 :
hey im brazilian!!Lol i learned spanish in brazil because its typical for the brazilians to learn spanish and people who know spanish to learn portuguese because it is easy you wont have trouble youll learn it fast if you try....Here it is ethnically diverse and really pretty beaches and you wont have trouble finding a pretty woman for yourself good luck!!! Move to sao it rock there!






Read more discussions :