Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you like Brazil?, but i love i live in Brazil


Do you like Brazil?, but i love i live in Brazil?
Hello. I am Brazilian and I live in Sao Paulo. Recently I started to communicate with Americans via email and loved it. I wonder if you like to talk to the Brazilians and the rent has already visited Brazil and what was your experience here. If you want to add me on msn ... kisses even more ...lilicat_news@hotmail.com
Other - Brazil - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would love to learn about Brasil and it's people!
2 :
I live In Brazil,too..really near you..have you ever hear about Bragança Paulista? Yeah..I live here..=D..Lol..And..No..I hate to live here Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091011125531AABickG
3 :
I am Brazilian also. But I live here in the United States. I visit Brazil a lot since all my family are there and i love it. Eu amo Brasil!
4 :
Can´t understand why you people "love" such a miserable stinking place. Why don´t you find anythin else to do?
5 :
Pergunta mal formulada, ao invés de querer dar mole para os gringos, por que você não vai estudar ? Pre** é foda.
6 :
yes
7 :
there is no other country as beautiful as Brazil, clean water, clean air, cheap food, lots of freedom ( go live in L.A. with 10,000 cops on every corner) , the beaches, the bikinis, the wildlife, i wont ever go back to the U.S.A. buuuttt sao paulo is the most horrible city ive ever been to (traffic, marginal, nothing to do but go to the mall or restaurants) and ive been to the middle east, can anyone tell me whats with the immense subjugation of religion here (churches everywhere) its gana be 2010- do we still lives in caves ???






Read more discussions :