Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi I live in Brazil and would like to hear from you guys about it


Hi I live in Brazil and would like to hear from you guys about it?
I think the U.S. really cool one day I visit there ^ ^ ae anything you ask me can write that legal ana yes stephen yes Official Red Head รข„¢
Comics & Animation - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
MY grandma's from Brazil!
2 :
I like your Avatar, how on earth did you manage to get a moving avatar? I want one!
3 :
Make sure you get to Disneyland, OK?
4 :
Aw. Well you should come! I'd really like to visit Brazil, too. I've never been there. Is it beautiful? Edit: I thought so. :( It's so boring here in Florida.
5 :
US's coolness is over 9000!
6 :
good weather and beautiful women and growing economy






Read more discussions :