Friday, August 14, 2009

What do I need to live for 2 years in Brazil


What do I need to live for 2 years in Brazil?
My husband is taking a consulting job in Brazil. I will be able to go with him. The job will last about 2 years. Will I need a VISA and how do I obtain one. Any information on living in Brazil as an expat is also appreciated.
Other - Brazil - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to the Brazilian embassy, and look for clearer information, place on days your passport.
2 :
Yes, of course. You need a visa. If you have not any idea about life in Brazil, visit my Youtube channel All About Brazil where you will find a lot of information and videos about what is like life in Brazil: http://www.youtube.com/user/AllAboutBrazil#g/f








Read more discussions :