Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I live in Brazil I am Brazilian by birth, but what do you think of this country? Good or Bad


I live in Brazil I am Brazilian by birth, but what do you think of this country? Good or Bad?

Other - Society & Culture - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You mean America? Well i think the country was great in the 80's. But now days it turned into a country of rage. People are selfish and there's a lot of violence.And it seems like things have became worst.And jobs are hard to find, and money to. the Economy is not to great either.
2 :
Good! It's beautiful but it's also dangerous. We think good about it! I am american :)
3 :
I am American and I am waiting on CHANGE!!! Let me know when you find that CHANGE we've been promised.
4 :
We've been in Rio de Janeiro and it's gorgeous. That some places are not, doesn't matter, all countries have their not-so-nice corners. Your food is simply unbelievably good, I love a place called "Chaika" in Rua Vizconde de Piraja, where I had the best breaded beef ever!!! We went to other restaurants and all the food was very good. Your wood craftsmen do heavenly works. The bakeries are out of this world. I still remember a sweet called something like "brigadeiros"...caramel covered with chocolate........ Nature has been very giving, the greenery is beautiful. The beach water is way too cold, although we were there during summer, but their surroundings are beautiful. We especially liked the fact that there's no buildings tampering with the beach. Loved your sidewalks made out of rocks forming shapes. Simple people are very nice and friendly, but the rich are arrogant and racist against foreigners. (sorry) One thing I'll never understand is that because my husband and I can speak Spanish, we were able to grasp at least 60-70% of what people were saying in Portuguese, but no one was able to understand us in Spanish,....that's wierd......LOL
5 :
Não sei se você está falando sobre os Estados Unidos da América ou o Brasil. Se você quiser conhecer o Brasil, eu sou americano, mas eu amo, porque eles têm uma mistura de culturas e todos celebram. Eu amo o Brasil, porque eles também têm permitido a sua grande comunidade Africano para manter sua cultura diferentemente dos Estados Unidos wherer há um monte de racismo e tolerância não é suficiente para as nossas diferenças, por qualquer motivo.






Read more discussions :