Saturday, July 14, 2012

Do you go to Brazil in 2014 to watch the world cup


Do you go to Brazil in 2014 to watch the world cup ?
I live in Brazil, so I wanna know what do you think about this country... !
FIFA World Cup(TM) - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No idea, I don't plan that far ahead...
2 :
i will go to brazil to watch usa play then i will hire body guards to protect me .. americans will get raped and robbed in brasil
3 :
That would be amazing! I'm actually a huge football fan, and Brazil's my favorite team when it comes to the World Cup. If I had the chance, I would most definitely visit!
4 :
I'm gonna go in 2014!! :) Well, I think it's a great beautiful country with gorgeous beaches, and your country is the best when it comes to futbol, I tend to hear it's dangerous, I think Brazilians can be nice at times
5 :
I wish..
6 :
IM GOING! I think its gona be a VERY beautiful country with tropical rainforests, beaches, fasion and HAWT women!!! haha More importantly though, im gona learn how these brazilian people live and get so good at football! I LOVE BRAZIL, their football will be AMAZING! I can imagine bicycle kicks and a bunch of tricks. VIVA NEYMAR! hahaha GO BRAZIL!!!!
7 :
i don't live their, i live in the usa.
8 :
I am planning to and saving some money to watch Brazil play in Brazil. I want to buy the tickets for their matches and may be Argentina and Germany as well. It will cost me an arm and a leg but I am trying.






Read more discussions :