Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I live in Brazil. I ´d like to know if there´s anybody who has a DVD recorder and would be able to record and


I live in Brazil. I ´d like to know if there´s anybody who has a DVD recorder and would be able to record and
..sell me the TV Series "THe Tudors" which will be broadcasted in the States in April 1st. I ´d like to know is anybody could do this for me and, if yes, which would be the prize, including the delivery to Brazil (State of Santa Catarina). It would be very important to me, if i can´t get the DVD in this way, I´m afraid i wont be able to see it for still at least two years from now..... I ´m a great fan of Jonathan Rhys Meyers. So,let me know just in case.
Television - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm Sorry, I have never heard of Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Officially it's not legal what you are asking. Boa Sorte, I understand you eagerness