Friday, December 14, 2012

Where in Brazil should I live to find a nice brazilian girlfriend


Where in Brazil should I live to find a nice brazilian girlfriend?
Hello, in 2010 I will be doing some travelling. Be it as it may, I want to get away from everything and maybe find love. So, please don't tell me to just wait for love to come and not travel, because I will not listen. Please only sincere answers, thank you. I am mexican, but have lived in California more than 30 years. I am 35, 6'1" tall, light-skinned, and doing well in life. I want to live in Brazil where it is safe and cheaper to live. I would like to find a brazilian girlfriend with serious intentions and maybe even marriage. What city or town is better for me to live in? Thank you.
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've never been there but I know Sao Paolo is huge!
2 :
the biggest cities or the capital. the more people who live there, the more chance of finding soeone you click with. plus, beautiful people tend to live where everythings happening- a.k.a, the city!
3 :
In the jungles. I hear they are queens and will bear your many children for years to come.






Read more discussions :