Friday, December 21, 2012

How can I convince my mom to let me live in Brazil


How can I convince my mom to let me live in Brazil?
I am 13 years old and live in San Francisco. I am Brazilian and live with my mom. I had the idea to try living and being a student in Brazil. I speak almost fluent Portuguese. If I went to live in Brazil I would live with my uncle who has a 16 year old daughter and wife in the state of Rondonia. I have been to Brazil many times and while some parts of Brazil suffer poverty, Brazil is well developed and has many well educated people. The problem is I haven't brought it up with my Mom, as she gets easily offended by things like these. She will say I don't love her and won't miss her but that is not true. How can I convince my Mom?
Family - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Wait until you are 18, and move there.
2 :
It would be very hard for your mother, but try and tell her but remember it is up to her....good luck






Read more discussions :